December 17, 2011

Christmas Toys

I don't destinctly remember many of the presents I received from Santa as a child. One year it was an aquarium, and let me tell you, fish are unsuitable pets for a 9 year old. Another year it was barbie. My barbies were like action men, they went on adventures. Lego was usually the best. And one year I received a game boy. I have no interest in virtual or computer games but once a year at christmas I dig out that old game boy and play a game of tetris. Try it  http://www.firstpersontetris.com/

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, i'm kinda dizzy now ...

    so, i managed a poor 9 lines and scored 454. you? that game is hilarious! what an awesome surprise-effect.

    i admit i do play tetris very once in a while when i need to refresh the left side of my brain (programming...). this is ever since Anita told me that 'M-x tetris' turns an emacs buffer into fffun!

    thank you, friend. this was a great post that made me think of the gifts i got when i was young. might blog about them in a little while.

    love to you! xx

    ReplyDelete