March 24, 2009

"If you see something, say something."

It's been already a while I wanted to start a new game. The idea came to me in New York. They have this campaign there: "If you see something, say something". You cross the posters everywhere on public transit. Playful Julie just can't take it serious enough... I find it a great motto to appreciate things I see in my life and wish to comment upon. So, heeere we goooo, first round.



There is a new sticker attached to the sign of our street. Thank you. I appreciate it.



This gives a whole new meaning to the world of pun. And I wished I was a girl of forthright announcements. (Isn't that some lovely orange by the way?)



And if I had seen that one before!! I rushed right through it on my way home one night. A flat tyre was the result. US American roads are oftentimes worse than the ones I have seen in some of the developing countries I went to. THAT is something I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment