October 7, 2012

A new member to the family

Who knows if i will ever have kids. So far i contribute to our community by cultivating a culture of bikes and biking. My latest acquisition is Rose. She is a beauty, two years older than me, a bargain of compassion, and her squeaking brakes make my ears melt while also providing me with all the attention i deserve.

When i rode Rose to her and my new home last week, i welcomed her to the family. I told her of Peter the Green and swell Miss Apollo in Essex, orange Monsieur Michel and oldie Green Bike Androgynous The First who changes names according to my spontaneous affections over cobblestone back home in Berlin. I also recited to Rose the best of the adventures i shared with each of her brothers and sisters.


So look at her. She's a beauty, isn't she? Someone yesterday took a picture of her on their iphone while i was cuddling with a dog nearby. I probably would have done the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment